2013년 5월 30일 목요일

갤럭시 4 가사


Do you mind if I sing you a song?

And if you like it you can sing along

I made it for you and i dont even know your name

I wouldnt want you to walk away,

without hearing what i got to say

please give me one conversation

I just want to take you a-way

I know the perfect place

where constellations paint your face

Im just asking for the chance

to make it more just a glance

Dont pass me by, when i just wanna say hi

Chorus

Hi Hey Hello. I dont want this to come off cliché

so ill go slow I just want to say hello

And hear your voice. And watch you talk

And smell the breeze as you come across. Hi Hey Hello.

Verse 2 Josh Martinez

Hello, how do you do

I can see your guards up

AND usually mine would be too

But its a beautiful day

and if you walk away

and if i catch you smiling

I can bring you back from the dead like me.

Id drop everything

just to kick it with you

and if it rains,

I can be your umbrella-ella-eh!

Whats left to say?

where do we go from here?

when of course you know,

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO!

Chorus

Hi Hey Hello

Bridge

Hello hello

it just might change YOUR day to say Hello.

Hello hello, hello

It just might change MY dayHi Hey Hello.

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

국정원의 댓글 공작을 지탄합니다.

UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin investment.

 UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin. The company helps the people who control the market price manipu...