2012년 6월 25일 월요일

I have a plan to change this blog

Korea is too small to me, while I couldnt see all around my contry. I just want to meet great and nice people.than i.have to change my language this time. but How do i ... Ive studied for over 20years english ...sill poor

nevertheless english is not for american and english man. This is for everyone. So if i could study day by day than i could meet more friends

I cannot recall all of my nickname. But best is smile man.  I am going to be crazy for a while.

While there is life there is hope

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

국정원의 댓글 공작을 지탄합니다.

UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin investment.

 UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin. The company helps the people who control the market price manipu...