2014년 2월 23일 일요일

(12) people student age still have a hard time finding way to study

Lots of project used to be performed by me. Later on, this have to be replaced by student. Because student is hope to develop project. But there're big problems. One student do HANIUM project with me in my house. He slept more than 8 hours everyday. I know Advanced researching show us that 8 hours sleeping is fully recommended for health. I think current social situations brought many changes in the way people do something.

In the past, there weren't any good way to get success. However These days, I can see the easy way how to be succeed. What I can do is to say these to them

 But sometimes.... I want to see their dream what they want.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

국정원의 댓글 공작을 지탄합니다.

UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin investment.

 UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin. The company helps the people who control the market price manipu...