2012년 7월 6일 금요일

google korea blogger statstics fabrication

what i said is true.

my previous korean posting has a picture which is my
recently statistics.

in average, 200~300 people comes in my blog. but that day over 10000 people comes in
because of specific keyword.MISS KOREAN STALLEN SOMETHING...

and than, statistics amount shows me right number.
but It's had been changed after 2~3 days later on.

I know that google korea want to make blogger to have a dream that They could get right price.

but It'is not true man.

google which you knows is not the company anymore.

I hope that google might have own server in their contry.

YOU don't know what about korea.

honesty is not pride.

brilliant which is believers to cheat somebody is their pride.

If you want to shut down your service like a things in China.

Please Listen & investigate

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

국정원의 댓글 공작을 지탄합니다.

UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin investment.

 UPBIT is a South Korean company, and people died of suicide cause of coin. The company helps the people who control the market price manipu...